Just a reminder, if you have registered for camp; a minimum $25 deposit is due by February 20th to hold your spot. After that, we will be processing the waiting lists. Our Conestoga Day Camp Planning Committee meets on February 21st to determine how to give as many girls the opportunity to attend camp as possible, without sacrificing programming quality. Watch our website for updates.
We filled up in two days last year. This year, we were filled up by 2pm on the first day of registration!
We are in Wait List mode for all levels. When you fill out the information and confirm your submission, you will be placed on a waiting list. We will work off this list as openings occur.
There are always girls who signed up, then plans change. That is why our waiting lists are so important. We will try to get as many girls into the camp without compromising the experience. We have no more physical space at the cam, at this point, to offer any additional units.
We are still in need of Adult Volunteers.
Mark your calendars now and get on the computer on February 1st to save your place at Conestoga Day Camp!
New this year:
- Registration is split out by grade-level so we can better handle the waitlists. Make sure you register your Girl Scout for the appropriate grade status for Fall 2018.
- We are working on getting a Snapchat Filter for daycamp for use by girls 13-and-over through adults. For younger girls, we will take photos and have them available for your with the SnapChat filter.
- It has been rumored that we will have bathrooms on Daycamp Hill (aka Prairie’s Edge)!
- Adult leaders are welcomed along with their Pixie/Rangers.
- Our T-Shirt/Patch Design Contest — maybe next year we will even have a SnapChat Filter Contest — if all goes well this year!
If you have been waiting to be a PA at Conestoga Day Camp and are in 7th grade right now, don’t miss this opportunity to sign up for the upcoming training on Saturday, April 7th, 9a.m.-4p.m. at Camp Liberty.